Helping Businesses Know Rights And Obligations In Employment Law
New employees are a fantastic sign of business growth, but employment law in Tennessee and at the federal level can be complicated. Though Tennessee is considered to be an employer-friendly state, avoiding missteps with employment law is a critical part of your business’ success.You want a lawyer who can help you understand your rights and obligations in employment law, avoid common mistakes and resolve employment law issues.
Understand Your Rights
Employment law can be complicated. National, state and local requirements are detailed and can be increasingly strict. Businesses’ obligations differ even at the local level. We are experienced with employment law and can handle your employment law needs.
Our firm helps area businesses with:
- Understanding legal requirements
- Responding to and defending against EEOC charges of discrimination and workplace discrimination suits
- Drafting and enforcing non-compete and other restrictive covenants and agreements
- Drafting and litigating employment agreements, consulting agreements and independent contractor agreements
- Preparing employee handbooks and affirmative action plans for employers
At Brothers Business Law, we are committed to helping area businesses understand their rights as employers. When determining legal requirements, or litigating employment issues, attorney Matt Brothers is a dedicated and efficient resource. We provide high-quality legal advice in clear and efficient ways, saving you both time and money.
Speak To Us
Our 25 years of experience helping Nashville businesses achieve success speaks for itself. For assistance employment law and business rights in Tennessee, contact our office. You can reach our office online, or call us at 615-942-5168.